از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
باز

what have you done to firefox why does it now only crash

Patty Davis

what have you done with the? "new" firefox since the last update and change, it crashes, it won't open websites and now it said prove you're not a robot and other miscellaneous things are going on? Can I go back one update? I dislike what you have done. Firefox has always been my first choice and not Chrome, I'm going to have to find another search engine.

what have you done with the? "new" firefox since the last update and change, it crashes, it won't open websites and now it said prove you're not a robot and other miscellaneous things are going on? Can I go back one update? I dislike what you have done. Firefox has always been my first choice and not Chrome, I'm going to have to find another search engine.

شما باید برای پاسخ به پست‌ها وارد حسابتان شوید. اگر هنوز حسابی ندارید، لطفاًً یک سؤال جدید آغاز کنید.