Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
باز

trouble loading web pages on my old Mac with Firefox

kc

Hi, I have an old MacBook I installed Firefox on because I prefer it for the privacy and UI But I ran into issues loading some webpages after a while using it. not the first day but returning to it today. I can google things but as soon as I click on any results it just loads forever and never finishes. for context I have a MacBook Pro 2012 I believe with Mac Catalina 10.15.7 running on it and I can't get any further updates. I was looking and it said use rosetta, but nothing comes up when I try to open rosetta for Firefox like its saying it would.

Hi, I have an old MacBook I installed Firefox on because I prefer it for the privacy and UI But I ran into issues loading some webpages after a while using it. not the first day but returning to it today. I can google things but as soon as I click on any results it just loads forever and never finishes. for context I have a MacBook Pro 2012 I believe with Mac Catalina 10.15.7 running on it and I can't get any further updates. I was looking and it said use rosetta, but nothing comes up when I try to open rosetta for Firefox like its saying it would.

پاسخ‌ها (1)

Your Mac seems fine, and the Firefox version running on it likewise.

(I don't think Rosetta is relevant here, but is it showing for you anywhere particular? It shouldn't.)

If you just search using a new Private Window, do any of the result sites open that way? Or, if you try using a different search provider (like StartPage, DuckDuckGo or Ecosia), do their results open for you?

یک سؤال بپرسید

شما باید برای پاسخ به پست‌ها وارد حسابتان شوید. اگر هنوز حسابی ندارید، لطفاًً یک سؤال جدید آغاز کنید.