Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

My CD/DVD player will not work in Windows, but works on Mac side

DougJames

My CD/DVD player in my MacBook Pro will not recognize the disk in Windows 7. The disc will load and give me a message "Supported Disk not available". The disc will load and work on the Mac side. I bought a new MacBook Pro with a remote CD USB SuperDrive and after migration of data from the old MacBook Pro, the same problem exists on the new MacBook Pro with the external CD player. I have a real difficult time getting the new USB SuperDrive to eject the disk. The USB SuperDrive works fine if I stay in Mac.

My CD/DVD player in my MacBook Pro will not recognize the disk in Windows 7. The disc will load and give me a message "Supported Disk not available". The disc will load and work on the Mac side. I bought a new MacBook Pro with a remote CD USB SuperDrive and after migration of data from the old MacBook Pro, the same problem exists on the new MacBook Pro with the external CD player. I have a real difficult time getting the new USB SuperDrive to eject the disk. The USB SuperDrive works fine if I stay in Mac.

پاسخ‌ها (3)

Hi,

This would be a question for Apple since you are using a MacBook. This forum is for Firefox, Firefox for Mobile, Firefox OS, and Thunderbird support.

Apple will not support using Windows on MacBook. This is only a problem when I am using VMWare Fusion to run WIndows 7.

Oh, well in that case, you should go to a VMWare forum