Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
حل شده

My desktop crashes frequently. Only in Firefox - never in Safari (which I don't like using).

Rick Fess

My Apple desktop crashes frequently in different applications (while in gmail, on Facebook, etc.) and it sends a report to Apple every time. It never does it if I use Safari. If I can reload Firefox to fix it please let me know how to do that. Thanks.

My Apple desktop crashes frequently in different applications (while in gmail, on Facebook, etc.) and it sends a report to Apple every time. It never does it if I use Safari. If I can reload Firefox to fix it please let me know how to do that. Thanks.

پاسخ‌ها (4)

بخش‌ها

We're sorry to hear that Firefox is crashing. In order to assist you better, please follow the steps below to provide us crash IDs to help us learn more about your crash.

The crash report is several pages of data. We need the report numbers to see the whole report.

  1. Enter about:crashes in the Firefox address bar and press Enter. A list of Submitted (and Unsubmitted, if any) Crash Reports will appear, similar to the one shown below.
  2. Copy the 5 most recent Submitted Report IDs that start with bp- and then go back to your forum question and paste those IDs into the "Post a Reply" box.

Note: If a recent Report ID does not start with bp- click on it to submit the report.

(Please don't take a screenshot of your crashes, just copy and paste the IDs. The below image is just an example of what your Firefox screen should look like.)

Fx115aboutcrashes

Thank you for your help!

More information and further troubleshooting steps can be found in the Troubleshoot Firefox crashes (closing or quitting unexpectedly) article.

When I go to copy and paste the Report Id it crashes every time. bp-0d166e80-870f-4324-a9d2-de0140261004

I typed the above in manually.

I then submitted all Unsubmitted Crash Reports so there are dozens from around 6:05 PM today.

Can you restart into Troubleshoot Mode (from Help menu) and try again?

(It looks like some "editor" or HTML input tweaking addon is getting into a loop.)

یک سؤال بپرسید

شما باید برای پاسخ به پست‌ها وارد حسابتان شوید. اگر هنوز حسابی ندارید، لطفاًً یک سؤال جدید آغاز کنید.