Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
قفل‌شده

Thunderbird 157 breaks google calendar add-on

Ric

Just updated to Thunderbird 157 and all my calendars are now disabled because the google calendar add-on is not compatible and was disabled. How do I enable my other calendars or move back to 156 while I wait for an update for the google calendar add-on?

Just updated to Thunderbird 157 and all my calendars are now disabled because the google calendar add-on is not compatible and was disabled. How do I enable my other calendars or move back to 156 while I wait for an update for the google calendar add-on?

پاسخ‌ها (1)