Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Where can I change VPN location?

Chronotrigger

I don't know hot to change VPN location

I don't know hot to change VPN location

All Replies (2)

Hello,

To change the free vpn location on firefox (must be firefox version 151+), open Firefox, tap the 3 dot menu icon, select settings and scroll down and tap VPN. After that, look for the location dropdown menu, and tap the menu and select the desired location.

If this does not exist, don't worry, as this is a feature being worked on, and focused on being a progressive rollout.

If you're specifically asking for the feature on Android, that is something under development and you'll see the locations when they're available to you.

یک سؤال بپرسید

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.