Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Youtube won't play videos

Eliscar

Whenever I try to play any video, it plays for a milisecond and then stops. Once I click to start again, same thing happens, I cannot watch videos like this.

I tried clearing cache, disabling extensions, disabling DNS resolver and the hardware thingy, also checking for Firefox updates, but nothing seems to help. I switched to firefox to escape ai, but I cannot get work done properly here, please help and suggest what more I can try to fix it.

Whenever I try to play any video, it plays for a milisecond and then stops. Once I click to start again, same thing happens, I cannot watch videos like this. I tried clearing cache, disabling extensions, disabling DNS resolver and the hardware thingy, also checking for Firefox updates, but nothing seems to help. I switched to firefox to escape ai, but I cannot get work done properly here, please help and suggest what more I can try to fix it.

All Replies (1)

Welp Uhm... Right after posting this because I got pissed off to it not working, it started working.. So, feel free to reply incase someone else has this issue...

یک سؤال بپرسید

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.