Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Can Someone help me fix the issue of website images not showing up

NetnetRPG

I have an issue with this website for some reason it won't display images of the products link text I tried messing up with the settings and nothing seemed to work can you help me please

I have an issue with this website for some reason it won't display images of the products [https://www.drchip.co.il/179524-ps5-games link text] I tried messing up with the settings and nothing seemed to work can you help me please
Attached screenshots

All Replies (1)

They have a bug in a CSS code.

 #wrapper .list_item_image .imgWrapperT td {
   width: 100%;
   height: 100%;
   padding: 0;
   display: block;
 } 


display should be table-cell or not declared at all.

یک سؤال بپرسید

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.