Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option. Learn More Open want addon in firefox 2 پاسخ 0 have this problem Firefox Extensions asked 6 روز قبل SuMo Bot replied 6 روز قبل shankar kakarla 9/22/26, 6:41 PM I want to addon in firefox browser I want to addon in firefox browser I have this problem, too All Replies (2) shankar kakarla Question owner 2026/9/22، 18:42 Extension Addon in firefox Extension Addon in firefox SuMo Bot 2026/9/23، 0:30 Please then detail which extension you are having problems adding Please then detail which extension you are having problems adding Modified 25 سپتامبر 2026، ساعت 11:21:16 (-0700) by James یک سؤال بپرسید I have this problem, too You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.