Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

stop ad block

tonicramerlake

I don't want articles blocks with an adblock that I never agreed to.

I don't want articles blocks with an adblock that I never agreed to.

All Replies (2)

Firefox doesn't provide an ad block.

tonicramerlake said

I don't want articles blocks with an adblock that I never agreed to.

The desktop Firefox for Windows, macOS, Linux does not come with a Ad block related feature. Perhaps you have a ad blocking related extension in stalled in Firefox and forgot about like uBlock Origin or Adblock etc.

The mobile version of Firefox for iOS/iPadOS does have a new experimental Ad Blocking feature built in https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/block-ads-firefox-ioshttps://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/block-ads-firefox-ios

یک سؤال بپرسید

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.