Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

Sync bookmarks

caerbryn

How do I sync bookmarks? The Firefox "Help" says: - "Tap the menu button Tap Sync and save your data."

I can tap the menu button (Three dots at top right of the screen). A menu appears, but there is no "Sync and save your data".

How do I sync bookmarks? The Firefox "Help" says: - "Tap the menu button Tap Sync and save your data." I can tap the menu button (Three dots at top right of the screen). A menu appears, but there is no "Sync and save your data".

پاسخ‌ها (1)

It's in the 3 dost menu under 'Sign in'