Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
حل شده بایگانی شده

Some Local folders have been renamed as Sent

FlemingMJ99

I have several folders defined under 'Local Folders'. Two ('Mark_emails' and 'Mums_emails') have been renamed as 'Sent'..... so I now have 3 'Sent' folders! Looking at the properties of one of these, shows:

       Name:  Sent
       Location: mailbox://nobody@LocalFolders/Mark_emails

I can't change the name back to 'Mark_emails'. I've tried Repair, to no avail. I can't delete it either.

It's a similar situation with 'Mums_emails'

I want to keep the emails that these folders contain.

I'm using Thunderbird 146.0 (64-bit) on Windows 11.

I have several folders defined under 'Local Folders'. Two ('Mark_emails' and 'Mums_emails') have been renamed as 'Sent'..... so I now have 3 'Sent' folders! Looking at the properties of one of these, shows: Name: Sent Location: mailbox://nobody@LocalFolders/Mark_emails I can't change the name back to 'Mark_emails'. I've tried Repair, to no avail. I can't delete it either. It's a similar situation with 'Mums_emails' I want to keep the emails that these folders contain. I'm using Thunderbird 146.0 (64-bit) on Windows 11.

پاسخ‌ها (2)

بخش‌ها

See whether this helps: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1554533

Alternatively just be patient and wait for the developers to fix this mess.

ویرایش شده توسط christ1

Installed the FolderFlags extension. Then when selected one of the errored 'Sent' folders, chose Properties, there is now a 'Flags' option. Selecting this showed that the 'Sent' flag was set. I removed this, and the folder went back to it's proper name (listed out of position under 'Local Folders' until Thunderbird closed and reloaded). Thanks for the info. And yes, the error occurred during the upgrade to version 146.0.