Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
حل شده بایگانی شده

Chinese hanzi instead of Japanese kanji are rendered on websites

heunisch

Hello,

I'm a bit out of ideas how I can get Firefox to display the correct characters. For reference: https://learnjapanese.moe/font/

Windows: I only have german and japanese locale installed, i even changed in intl.cpl the language to japanese. I have installed the japanese language pack / fonts and it's showing correctly in any windows editor.

Firefox: Second language set to japanese, disabled all addons, tried it on private mode to no success.

Any ideas how I get the characters to display?

Edit: I made it work by changing in about:config the font.cjk_pref_fallback_order-string to have ja as first.

Hello, I'm a bit out of ideas how I can get Firefox to display the correct characters. For reference: [https://learnjapanese.moe/font/ https://learnjapanese.moe/font/] Windows: I only have german and japanese locale installed, i even changed in intl.cpl the language to japanese. I have installed the japanese language pack / fonts and it's showing correctly in any windows editor. Firefox: Second language set to japanese, disabled all addons, tried it on private mode to no success. Any ideas how I get the characters to display? Edit: I made it work by changing in about:config the font.cjk_pref_fallback_order-string to have ja as first.
تصاویر صفحه پیوست شده

ویرایش شده توسط heunisch

پاسخ‌ها (1)

بخش‌ها

After some further testing: Switching firefox into safe mode fixes the problem, so I did an uninstall and removing anything left over with Revo uninstall. After the clean install, I promptly tried again without logging in, syncing or installing any plugin, but the problem persists in the same matter.

Actually, the resolution was already on the website, I just overlooked it: https://learnjapanese.moe/font/#firefox in about:config, font.cjk_pref_fallback_order had to be changed to have ja as first value.

ویرایش شده توسط heunisch