Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

Some of website can't load normally.

bwjrhqu315d6

When browse some websites in Android Firefox app, some website can't browse normally. I mean, the loading speed is too low to not open some websites. And some webpage were reported to wrong information.

I can't browse them, but use Chorme app can easily browse. Maybe something was lacked.

When browse some websites in Android Firefox app, some website can't browse normally. I mean, the loading speed is too low to not open some websites. And some webpage were reported to wrong information. I can't browse them, but use Chorme app can easily browse. Maybe something was lacked.

پاسخ‌ها (1)

And I can't download pictures from pixiv because downloading is always failed.