Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
حل شده بایگانی شده

Cannot reset Local Folders / Local Directory back to default

Arius

Platform is Linux Mint 21.3 Cinnamon Thunderbird 115.16.0esr (64-bit) I must have caused this problem while making a mistake while adding a google gmail takeout file to local folders.

Now account settings shows Local Folders / Local Directory as:

   /home/xyz/Downloads/Google Takeout/Takeout/Mail

In Local Folders the Outbox folder properties location shows:

  mailbox:///home/xyz/Downloads/Google Takeout/Takeout/Mail/Unsent Messages

In another Linux system Thunderbird shows Local Folders / Local Directory as:

  mailbox:///home/xyz/.thunderbird/g44es9f2.default-release/Mail/Local Folders/Unsent Messages

Which tells me basically where it should be pointing.

I tried to change (in account settings) Local Folders / Local Directory using the Browse... button but the Select Local Directory window doesn't give any access to the .thunderbird folder.

How can I change the account settings Local Folders / Local Directory back to what it should be?

Platform is Linux Mint 21.3 Cinnamon Thunderbird 115.16.0esr (64-bit) I must have caused this problem while making a mistake while adding a google gmail takeout file to local folders. Now account settings shows Local Folders / Local Directory as: /home/xyz/Downloads/Google Takeout/Takeout/Mail In Local Folders the Outbox folder properties location shows: mailbox:///home/xyz/Downloads/Google Takeout/Takeout/Mail/Unsent Messages In another Linux system Thunderbird shows Local Folders / Local Directory as: mailbox:///home/xyz/.thunderbird/g44es9f2.default-release/Mail/Local Folders/Unsent Messages Which tells me basically where it should be pointing. I tried to change (in account settings) Local Folders / Local Directory using the Browse... button but the Select Local Directory window doesn't give any access to the .thunderbird folder. How can I change the account settings Local Folders / Local Directory back to what it should be?

پاسخ‌ها (1)

بخش‌ها

I resolved this issue.

In Thunderbird account settings Local Folders / Local Directory using the Browse button the Select Local Directory window has 'Recent' files that when selected shows the original default-release folder; selected it then Mail folder then Local Folders then Open. Thunderbird had to restart but then fixed.