Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

desktop settings keep changing to mobile

Tinker

Why does the desktop settings keep changing to mobile. This option should not be allowed to be changed by website developers when they identify your browser as a mobile device. I find mobile view is inferior to desktop view and usually has less information that is on the desktop deals I never use it and I'm constantly having to change it back to desktop view when visiting other pages.

I suggest that fire food / Mozilla make the settings option for desktop a user option that is not changeable by websites.

Why does the desktop settings keep changing to mobile. This option should not be allowed to be changed by website developers when they identify your browser as a mobile device. I find mobile view is inferior to desktop view and usually has less information that is on the desktop deals I never use it and I'm constantly having to change it back to desktop view when visiting other pages. I suggest that fire food / Mozilla make the settings option for desktop a user option that is not changeable by websites.

پاسخ‌ها (1)

Hi

On a mobile device, it would be expected for a website that has a mobile view to display as such.