Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

Ghost email address

Keith M

I regularly receive a message that an email I have sent cannot be delivered. Problem is I didn't send that email and the recipient is not in my address book. How do I stop sending emails to this address?

I regularly receive a message that an email I have sent cannot be delivered. Problem is I didn't send that email and the recipient is not in my address book. How do I stop sending emails to this address?

پاسخ‌ها (5)

Do you see the message in your Sent folder? If not, then Thunderbird isn't sending it. A spammer may be using your email id.

The message "not delivered" comes when I send an email to a group so the email is in the Sent folder. But when I look at the list of addresses in that group the mystery email address is not there.

By 'group', are you referring to a specific Thunderbird 'list'? And the ghost email does not appear otherwise? The something is corrupted in that list.

Yes. It is a Tbird list. If it is corrupted then the I suppose the solution is to recreate the list. I have never seen a corrupted list before

Never have I, but that at least confirms where the problem lies.