Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

sync computer with phone

kmbaliko

Hello,

I cannot find the option that says sync and save data. Also, there's no way to scan the QR code. I follow the instructions but the sync and save data option is just not in the menu.

Thank you, Kristina

Hello, I cannot find the option that says sync and save data. Also, there's no way to scan the QR code. I follow the instructions but the sync and save data option is just not in the menu. Thank you, Kristina

پاسخ‌ها (2)

Hi Kristina

When you open the Settings option in the Firefox for Android menu, is there an item at the top of the list that has your email address?

Hello,

No, there is only something that says Firefox Account. When you click on it there is an option to sign out, the device name, and Sync. However, when you press sync nothing happens.


Thank you for your time, KMB