Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

Restore bookmarks from folder called old firefox data

hrensfield

I have a new computer with windows 11. Opened firefox no bookmarks. Have folder on desktop called old firefox data. Open it see 3 sepoarate folders each one contains bookmark backups. How do I get these back into my bookmarks?

I have a new computer with windows 11. Opened firefox no bookmarks. Have folder on desktop called old firefox data. Open it see 3 sepoarate folders each one contains bookmark backups. How do I get these back into my bookmarks?

پاسخ‌ها (1)

See:

You can look at this tool to inspect a compressed backup in the bookmarkbackups folder.