Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

Bookmarks folders list is hardly usable on adding a bookmark

Jan

Hi,

When I bookmark a page and then click the link to edit it so to select the desired bookmarks folder, I get my whole bookmarks folders list fully expanded, which makes it tremendously tedious to find the correct folder to store the bookmark.

Still, when opening my bookmarks list, I get the list of just the top-level folders. I then select a folder, get just the 2nd level folders, again select, etc. So... this much more usable interface is available in the app, just not at the point where I edit a bookmark. Hope this collapsed list can be used everywhere a bookmarks folder needs to be selected. Thanks!

Kind regards, Jan Stap

Hi, When I bookmark a page and then click the link to edit it so to select the desired bookmarks folder, I get my whole bookmarks folders list fully expanded, which makes it tremendously tedious to find the correct folder to store the bookmark. Still, when opening my bookmarks list, I get the list of just the top-level folders. I then select a folder, get just the 2nd level folders, again select, etc. So... this much more usable interface is available in the app, just not at the point where I edit a bookmark. Hope this collapsed list can be used everywhere a bookmarks folder needs to be selected. Thanks! Kind regards, Jan Stap

پاسخ‌ها (3)

Hi

Thank you for your feedback. This is something that our developers are looking into and will hopefully include in a future update. You can follow progress on this and add comments at:

https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/fenix/issues/15484

Hi Seburo,

Thanks for your answer! Good to read this is being worked on.

Best regards, Jan Stap

No problem, glad we could help.