Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

Printing from Firefox browser

mmeieio

I’ve left Safari, which came with my iOS devices, and I’ve made Firefox my default browser as I use it more often.

However, I can’t find a “PRINT” button on the Firefox menu - Firefox support just says “open menu, press print button”. 

Can you explain how to add a “print” button to my Firefox home page Safari shows the “download” link of a box with an arrow coming out of the top - easy peasy No such button found on my Firefox page

I’ve left Safari, which came with my iOS devices, and I’ve made Firefox my default browser as I use it more often. However, I can’t find a “PRINT” button on the Firefox menu - Firefox support just says “open menu, press print button”. Can you explain how to add a “print” button to my Firefox home page Safari shows the “download” link of a box with an arrow coming out of the top - easy peasy No such button found on my Firefox page

پاسخ‌ها (1)

Don’t feel bad. I’m at iOS 15.0.2. On my IPad. They still have not fixed the bug yet. I don’t think they know how!