Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
حل شده بایگانی شده

I have updated to ver 67. Most of the important extensions are disabled

pscraja

The browser got updated automatically to ver 67. Most of important extensions are disabled. When I try to install the extensions from the list, I get a message that download failed, check your connections. But I am able to download files in chrome. I have uploaded the screenshot. How to get back my extensions. Please help.

pscraja

The browser got updated automatically to ver 67. Most of important extensions are disabled. When I try to install the extensions from the list, I get a message that download failed, check your connections. But I am able to download files in chrome. I have uploaded the screenshot. How to get back my extensions. Please help. pscraja
تصاویر صفحه پیوست شده

پاسخ‌ها (1)

بخش‌ها

Sorry, it's not your connection (most likely). The problem is, a critical certificate used in verifying add-on signatures expired. So everything fails testing.

Mozilla is distributing a hotfix to re-enable using, installing and updating add-ons. Please check this article to make sure your Firefox is set up to receive the patch(es):

Add-ons disabled or fail to install on Firefox