Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

Thuderbird will not install

BradleyBear

I'm trying to install TB for the first time. After extracting I get a screen that says this: "You may not have the necessary permissions to use all of the program you are about to run. You may run this program as a different user or contnue to run the program as the current user: a) Current used (Office1\My Name) b) Run the program as the following user:

       User name:  Administrator
       Password:

If I select (a) Current user, the other options go blank and selecting "OK" goes nowhere. Selecting (b) Administrator requires a password which I can't work out.

Any similar experiences? and answers

Thanks

I'm trying to install TB for the first time. After extracting I get a screen that says this: "You may not have the necessary permissions to use all of the program you are about to run. You may run this program as a different user or contnue to run the program as the current user: a) Current used (Office1\My Name) b) Run the program as the following user: User name: Administrator Password: If I select (a) Current user, the other options go blank and selecting "OK" goes nowhere. Selecting (b) Administrator requires a password which I can't work out. Any similar experiences? and answers Thanks

پاسخ‌ها (1)

sounds like you need to get the window administrator password.

See https://www.lifewire.com/how-do-i-find-the-windows-administrator-password-2626064