Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

installation "thunderbird as "current user" does not work (Windows 10)

Quercusrobur999

I downloaded the installationfile and double klicked it. The program started unpacking the files. When done I have to choose between: - run as current user - run as administrator + pasword When I choose "as current user" nothing happens And I am administrator but use no pasword and the installation program requires a password. Please help, I have at it for hours. Carel

I downloaded the installationfile and double klicked it. The program started unpacking the files. When done I have to choose between: - run as current user - run as administrator + pasword When I choose "as current user" nothing happens And I am administrator but use no pasword and the installation program requires a password. Please help, I have at it for hours. Carel

پاسخ‌ها (1)

the installation program requires a password.

The installation program certainly doesn't require a password. Your OS may require you to enter a password to gain elevated privileges. If you don't have an administrator password, simply hit Enter.