Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

Since I installed Firefox I cannot acsess any settings in my computer.

2014STinGRaY

When I try to access the control Panel I get a message that says " Windows cannot access the specified device,path, or file. You my not have the appropriate permission to access item " . I cannot even get into "My computer info"

When I try to access the control Panel I get a message that says " Windows cannot access the specified device,path, or file. You my not have the appropriate permission to access item " . I cannot even get into "My computer info"

پاسخ‌ها (1)

Was Firefox running at the time? Firefox should not be doing anything to block Windows options.

Reboot the computer. Is the problem still there?

Perform a System File Check to fix corrupted system files

Win 7, 8, 10, Vista: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833 Win XP: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-xp-scan-and-fix-disk-errors/6fe2827a-4be6-4bc1-8083-5139b5aa3a3d

Wiki - Windows 10 System File Check http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows_10-update/system-file-check-sfc-scan-and-repair-system-files/bc609315-da1f-4775-812c-695b60477a93


You may have ad/mal-ware. Further information can be found in this article; https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/troubleshoot-firefox-issues-caused-malware?cache=no

Run most or all of the listed malware scanners. Each works differently. If one program misses something, another may pick it up.


If you need more help;

https://support.microsoft.com

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/forum/windows_10