Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

I cant open thunderbird since i installed windows 10 update

betwell

I haven't been able to open Mozilla thunderbird for a week or more since I installed Windows 10 update in September 2016 I thought I upgraded and installed the latest Thunder bird too but I still get a mess age that I have the Thunderbird installed in windows 7. and it still worked with Window 8, 8.1 and 10 but not now. Is there any way to view my emails and saved folders?

I haven't been able to open Mozilla thunderbird for a week or more since I installed Windows 10 update in September 2016 I thought I upgraded and installed the latest Thunder bird too but I still get a mess age that I have the Thunderbird installed in windows 7. and it still worked with Window 8, 8.1 and 10 but not now. Is there any way to view my emails and saved folders?

پاسخ‌ها (1)

tried a full reinstall from getthunderbird.com ?