Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

ADOBE FLASH PLAYER

animaltalker

I don't know what this is,and when I try to get in or play somethings it says I can't because my Adobe flash player is not on or running??

I don't know what this is,and when I try to get in or play somethings it says I can't because my Adobe flash player is not on or running??

All Replies (2)

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-do-i-watch-flash-videos-firefox-android

Note that the phone/tablet needs a ARMv7 cpu and not say a Intel or quad-core.

You guys are doing better than me. I cannot get Flash to work with Firefox no matter what I do. Please, someone advise, email me directly, thank you.