Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Fully Customize Browser

binaryFallerAshik

I want to run a web app as desktop app in my computer. In this case I want to customize Mozilla browser to give a desktop view. I want full control on the GUI of Mozilla browser. One thing is very important that I want this customize Mozilla browser dedicatedly for this app only, another Mozilla browser will be run for browsing. Now my question is, is it possible? If possible then how can I do it and which technology/ technologies should I know?

I want to run a web app as desktop app in my computer. In this case I want to customize Mozilla browser to give a desktop view. I want full control on the GUI of Mozilla browser. One thing is very important that I want this customize Mozilla browser dedicatedly for this app only, another Mozilla browser will be run for browsing. Now my question is, is it possible? If possible then how can I do it and which technology/ technologies should I know?

All Replies (1)

The Mozilla Developer Network website is over here: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/