How do I delete my Firefox Account?
No one has helped translate this article yet. If you already know how localizing for SUMO works, start translating now. If you want to learn how to translate articles for SUMO, please start here.
Follow these steps to delete your Firefox Account:
- Visit https://accounts.firefox.com/signin.
- Log in to your account if you haven't already.
- Scroll to the bottom and click the Delete button next to Delete Account.
- Enter your password to confirm.
- Click the red button. Once you do this, your account will be permanently deleted.
You will return to the sign up page displaying a message saying Account deleted successfully.