pop up and windows unblock
Pop ups and windows unblock Krna hai taaki sso ki site par form apply kar sake
Pop ups and windows unblock Krna hai taaki sso ki site par form apply kar sake
Sometimes I have 6 und sometimes I have 3 tabs per row.
Some of my setting can not take affect by
'bold text'
First of all I have seen comments that say javascript is enabled by default in Firefox. Not on my cell phone, Then there are instructions on how to enable javascript in F… (read more)
First of all I have seen comments that say javascript is enabled by default in Firefox. Not on my cell phone, Then there are instructions on how to enable javascript in Firefox, that doesn't work either. Cell phone info: Galaxy S20 FE %G, model SM-G781U. Firefox Version 143,0,4.
I can not use the cell phone bill using their app because it tekks me javsscript is not enabled. Cant use Reddit, etc. Any ideas what is wrong?? Thanks in advance
Been using Firefox daily for past3years. Translation never work once Dark mode never work too. Btw, I am using latest updated version
The "Add app to Home screen" function is not working properly. I can't add Pinterest, pixiv, X, etc. to my home screen.
Beta Ver.
Improved service quality
When I first started using my tablet, the browser seemed to function as it does on my computer. For example, Facebook messages would open within the Facebook page. Now, I… (read more)
When I first started using my tablet, the browser seemed to function as it does on my computer. For example, Facebook messages would open within the Facebook page. Now, I have to open the Facebook messenger app for those messages. I'd rather not have to do that. I'm thinking I may have clicked a button to optimize for mobile, but I can't figure out how to undo that. Please help.
Thank you.
hi
How to disable home button icon on URL bar in Firefox Android like Chrome allows in 2025? It takes up too much space and URL is hidden and unreasonable. In Chrome, all is… (read more)
How to disable home button icon on URL bar in Firefox Android like Chrome allows in 2025?
It takes up too much space and URL is hidden and unreasonable. In Chrome, all is optional and customisable.
Is Firefox team updating it to current standards of 2024-25?
Firefox will not recognize camera. Other browsers will.