Showing questions for topic:

I forgot my password lost all of my settings when I created a new one and now I think I remember my old password

I bought an iPhone and an iPad and I’ve never used Apple products so when I downloaded Firefox to use on these I had forgotten my password so I created a new one but I’ve… (read more)

I bought an iPhone and an iPad and I’ve never used Apple products so when I downloaded Firefox to use on these I had forgotten my password so I created a new one but I’ve lost all my bookmarks and stuff.

Well now I think I might remember my old password so how do I go about trying to get all my old stuff back because I’m I’m basically I’m an old fart and I can’t remember all of the websites that I had bookmarked

Open 1 20

how do I retrieve recently closed windows

I had several windows opened and when I LOGGED OFF FIREFOX AND REOPENED IT ALL OF THE WINDOWS I had visited were gone, I tried to reopen FIREFOX and there was nothing I c… (read more)

I had several windows opened and when I LOGGED OFF FIREFOX AND REOPENED IT ALL OF THE WINDOWS I had visited were gone, I tried to reopen FIREFOX and there was nothing I could do to reopen the windows.

Is all of my data gone?

Open 1 10

How do I recover my lost passwords and bookmarks since the last update?

For the SECOND time, I have lost all my bookmarks and passwords after a Firefox update. Why does this keep happening? How do I get my bookmarks and passwords back? Why… (read more)

For the SECOND time, I have lost all my bookmarks and passwords after a Firefox update. Why does this keep happening? How do I get my bookmarks and passwords back? Why is it that past updates didn't destroy my bookmarks and passwords, but the last two did it?

Archived 2 150

Lost all my years of bookmarks.

Re ipad. I was having a problem with Firefox not opening a new tab when clicking on a link online. I searched for solutions and read that I needed to delete the app and t… (read more)

Re ipad. I was having a problem with Firefox not opening a new tab when clicking on a link online. I searched for solutions and read that I needed to delete the app and then re install the app. So I did. I now have none of my years worth of bookmarks. They are gone. How do I get them back? In addition, the home page has none of my shortcuts but has a bunch of shortcuts I need gone but they will not delete. Please help me. Respectfully, Ravyn

Archived 3 140

Lost a several year long session for updating the app on ios

I have maintained important tabs on firefox ios for several years. It has done well to remember my session/tabs during updates, crashes etc. I have sync set up and just h… (read more)

I have maintained important tabs on firefox ios for several years. It has done well to remember my session/tabs during updates, crashes etc. I have sync set up and just hit "sync now" before updating to the latest ios version. First time ever my session is totally reset and all tabs are gone. Please tell me there is a way to restore my session from before the update, I will never get some of those links back. As I said I hit "sync now" and made sure it was current, but my understanding is that just updates my access to the session that is currently on my desktop from my phone. Can I get on my desktop and find the phone session that I syncd before updating? Can support find a previous session somewhere?

Archived 2 141