whatsapp web
can't log in
can't log in
On my iPad with Firefox I can’t connect to Facebook, can connect to all other sites. Even if I enter the web address get same result, it says something went wrong. Have c… (read more)
On my iPad with Firefox I can’t connect to Facebook, can connect to all other sites. Even if I enter the web address get same result, it says something went wrong. Have cleared all cache get same result. Tried safari browser and that connects fine so this is a Firefox problem. How can I save all tabs and favourites the reinstall or remove. Firefox version 143.2
I keep having issues with Firefox, and many times I have to switch to another browser to get things done. Getting support from other accounts I usually have to change br… (read more)
I keep having issues with Firefox, and many times I have to switch to another browser to get things done. Getting support from other accounts I usually have to change browsers to be able to communicate with them. It makes me sad as I have been using Firefox for a LONG time, but it looks like I will be migrating over to Brave or Chrome..... sigh.....
I can't figure out why comments don't show after news stories. They do using other search engines, but I want to stick with Firefox.
Wow, I have asked this question at least 10 times now. I'm hoping this time I'll get an answer. Since last week, for some reason i all of a sudden can no longer log into… (read more)
Wow, I have asked this question at least 10 times now. I'm hoping this time I'll get an answer. Since last week, for some reason i all of a sudden can no longer log into my hotmail and outlook accounts. When i click on "hotmail sign in" located in my book marks, the log in page will not come up. The page seems to flash several times and then i get an emblem telling me "I cannot long in. Try again later". This has been happening for several days now. The only way i can check my email is either from my iPhone or a different browser than Firefox. Why won't Firefox allow me to log in?
I always use firefox to access my email. Suddenly I cannot. Safari allows me to access though
Smugmug stopped working overnight. We can't access our wedding pictures. I can tolerate features not working on other sites with Firefox but this truly is the last straw.… (read more)
Smugmug stopped working overnight. We can't access our wedding pictures. I can tolerate features not working on other sites with Firefox but this truly is the last straw. Safari here I come if this doesn't get resloved quickly.
I'm a little disappointed that I will have to use a different browser to stream with Xfinity. I have asked for help to determine what could cause connectivity issues, but… (read more)
I'm a little disappointed that I will have to use a different browser to stream with Xfinity. I have asked for help to determine what could cause connectivity issues, but obviously it's not a big enough issue. Too bad, I kind of liked Firefox.
I can no longer create or edit constant contact campaigns. They suggest I download Chrome, which did work. I don't like Chrome and would like to stay with Firefox. … (read more)
I can no longer create or edit constant contact campaigns. They suggest I download Chrome, which did work. I don't like Chrome and would like to stay with Firefox.
Is there a way, once I make firefox my default browser to communicate between the ios firefox and coinbase. Does not like going from one and then the other. When I atte… (read more)
Is there a way, once I make firefox my default browser to communicate between the ios firefox and coinbase. Does not like going from one and then the other. When I attempt to sign on coinbase it shoots me to a blank screen. You attempt to reload but nothing happens. Is this a firefox issue, coinbase issue or both issue???
Even on my desktop it does not load properly when attempting to load coinbase. Just asking........
I am unable to access any government of Canada web pages from my iPad using Firefox latest iOS version. I can access from my iPhone, using Firefox with the exact same con… (read more)
I am unable to access any government of Canada web pages from my iPad using Firefox latest iOS version. I can access from my iPhone, using Firefox with the exact same configurations, as well as my Mac computer using Firefox. I am able use Safari on the iPad to access the domain Canada.ca. No other domains I have visited have an issue. The page immediately returns “The Network Connection Was Lost” Try Again page. only when using Firefox only on my iPad. I have tried using different DNS settings, weakening/increasing privacy settings all to no avail.
This seems very random and strange to me