Showing questions for topic:

Feedback

Just wanted to give feedback back hopefully the devs will take my comments with a grain of salt. I love fire fox desktop but on my iPhone chrome has better features with … (read more)

Just wanted to give feedback back hopefully the devs will take my comments with a grain of salt. I love fire fox desktop but on my iPhone chrome has better features with its app. If the UI can become smooth and streamlined similar to chromes mobile app it, then it would help alot to keep me on fire fox’s mobile app .I am trying to fully transfer to fire fox but the app holds it back. I think you could innovate from chromes idea. As a whole, Fire Fox has a group of users who it trust for privacy and being a trusted word of mouth company.

Best regards,

Roman Mayer

Archived 2 421

iPad device access password

On my iPad I tried adding a website I got an error message saying I have to have a device enabled to screw fire fox I have Firefox on my iPhone I’m being to hate Firefox … (read more)

On my iPad I tried adding a website I got an error message saying I have to have a device enabled to screw fire fox I have Firefox on my iPhone I’m being to hate Firefox , why do I have to put my default email in every time when using Firefox ??

Archived 3 210

Can't Open Firefox From Share Sheet

I can no longer open Firefox from the share sheet on my iPad or iPhone (both running iPadOS/iOS 18.2). I tap on the Firefox icon in the share sheet in some other app and … (read more)

I can no longer open Firefox from the share sheet on my iPad or iPhone (both running iPadOS/iOS 18.2). I tap on the Firefox icon in the share sheet in some other app and nothing happens. Interestingly if I tap on Firefox Focus (v133.0) instead of Firefox (v133.3) in the share sheet then Focus opens fine.

I'm not sure if this problem is related to iOS/iPadOS 18.2 or Firefox 133.3 as they came out close together and I didn't notice the problem until I was running both. Prior to upgrading Firefox and iPadOS/iOS share sheet launching was working fine.

Archived 1 240

How to setup tablet mode for ios

How can I setup tablet mide for IOS..? I'm running FireFox on my Surface Pro tablet and the viewing area is reduced by the headings. making viewing area diffucult to read… (read more)

How can I setup tablet mide for IOS..? I'm running FireFox on my Surface Pro tablet and the viewing area is reduced by the headings. making viewing area diffucult to read..

Archived 1 150