Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Rohkem teavet
Archived

Donation for Thunderbird

jeana.lynde

I'm just offering the suggestion that automatic quarterly contributions may net you more in the long run than the current options of one-time, monthly or annual. I used PayPal to donate for my usage of Thunderbird. If I could sign up for automatic quarterly donations of $5, you would get $20 per year from me, ongoing. As it is, you got $10, one time. Five dollars feels like nothing, $20 in one swipe is no-restaurant-meal this week. I love Thunderbird, thank you for maintaining it.

I'm just offering the suggestion that automatic quarterly contributions may net you more in the long run than the current options of one-time, monthly or annual. I used PayPal to donate for my usage of Thunderbird. If I could sign up for automatic quarterly donations of $5, you would get $20 per year from me, ongoing. As it is, you got $10, one time. Five dollars feels like nothing, $20 in one swipe is no-restaurant-meal this week. I love Thunderbird, thank you for maintaining it.

All Replies (1)

What I'd like to do is donate $25 or so on an annual basis. I can sort of achieve this by donating $2/month, but it seems like card fees would eat that all up. So add me to the people who would like to donate quarterly or annually.