Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Rohkem teavet
Archived

donation

sdbaucom2

I had to reinstall Thunderbird, and the first time I tried, it asked for a donation, so I gave a one time type. he next time brought up Thunderbird, it once again asked for a one time donation. With this new Thunderbird, asopposed o the earlier one that I originally had, doe it do his every time I bring it up?

I had to reinstall Thunderbird, and the first time I tried, it asked for a donation, so I gave a one time type. he next time brought up Thunderbird, it once again asked for a one time donation. With this new Thunderbird, asopposed o the earlier one that I originally had, doe it do his every time I bring it up?

All Replies (2)

Donations are never required.

Also, you saw it twice because the "download" page asks, and it just so happens that this week Thunderbird is also asking.