Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Rohkem teavet
Archived

How do I clear cookies and caches from a android phone?

ERBEAR4887

I can't turn in a school assignment, tech support with my school said it was the cookies and caches.

I can't turn in a school assignment, tech support with my school said it was the cookies and caches.

All Replies (1)

Normally, you can clear Firefox for Android's cookies and cache using:

menu > Settings > Privacy > Clear Private Data

Select the categories to clear; you might not need or want to clear everything.

Note that on some devices, there is a dedicated menu button and Firefox expects you to use that. On other devices, without a dedicated menu button, Firefox displays a vertical stack of 3 dots on the right end of the address bar. Tap that to display the menu.