Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Buscar en Ayuda

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Este tema ha sido archivado. Haz una nueva pregunta si necesitas ayuda.
Archivado

Thunderbird is duplicating my outgoing (sent) email, why?

bret261

My sent folder displays duplicate outgoing email messages in Thunderbird, why? How do I correct the duplicate messages from happening?

My sent folder displays duplicate outgoing email messages in Thunderbird, why? How do I correct the duplicate messages from happening?

Todas las respuestas (3)

Click with right button mouse on Sent folder >> Properties >> Repair Folder

I'm having this issue with Hotmail, tried the repair but that did nothing. Any other suggestions?

for some reason (copies/folders) place a copy in sent folder on under the account properties has to be switched off with hotmail accounts. strange as this is set on for my other accounts.