Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Buscar en Ayuda

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Este tema ha sido archivado. Haz una nueva pregunta si necesitas ayuda.
Archivado

Want Firefox to open tab as blank, but opens up a search engine when pressing + symbol for new tab

Dennis.Jensen

Every time I attempt to open a new tab, a search engine comes up. I just want a blank page to come up. Every time I open a new tab, and start typing a web address, I end up with half the address in the address window, and the latter half in the search engine search window!

Every time I attempt to open a new tab, a search engine comes up. I just want a blank page to come up. Every time I open a new tab, and start typing a web address, I end up with half the address in the address window, and the latter half in the search engine search window!

Todas las respuestas (1)

Which search engine in that new tab?