Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Buscar en Ayuda

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Este tema ha sido archivado. Haz una nueva pregunta si necesitas ayuda.
Archivado

The "FIND" feature in the Edit menu does not work. I can't find anything on a webpage

TheWhistler

The "FIND" feature in the Edit menu does not work. I cannot search a page. If I am looking for the word "Doctor" and I know it is on the page. All I get after typing the first letter is that the typing box turns red.

This is not fun.

The "FIND" feature in the Edit menu does not work. I cannot search a page. If I am looking for the word "Doctor" and I know it is on the page. All I get after typing the first letter is that the typing box turns red. This is not fun.

Todas las respuestas (1)

Make sure that [] "Match case" on the Find bar (Ctrl+F) doesn't have a check-mark.