Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Buscar en Ayuda

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Este tema ha sido archivado. Haz una nueva pregunta si necesitas ayuda.
Solved Archivado

I cannot find the 'organize bookmarks' button AND menu entry on the new browser

Spaceweaver

1. The 'organize book,arks' menu item in the bookmarks menu is missing.

2. When I try place the bookmark button along with other buttons, it never appears. (in customize toolbars)

Help !!!

1. The 'organize book,arks' menu item in the bookmarks menu is missing. 2. When I try place the bookmark button along with other buttons, it never appears. (in customize toolbars) Help !!!

Todas las respuestas (1)

Solución elegida

"Organize Bookmarks" has been renamed to "Show All Bookmarks" in the Bookmarks menu in Firefox 4.

I believe the bookmarks button will appear on the main toolbar only when the bookmark toolbar is hidden.