Este tema ha sido archivado. Haz una nueva pregunta si necesitas ayuda.
Firefox stalls, and then execution trottles with mouse movement
Regular, but random(1..30 sec) delays with web-pages opening. Nothing similar with other browsers... No memory leaks, around 0% CPU load... Often, but not always, helps cursor movement.
Todas las respuestas (3)
Start Firefox in Diagnose Firefox issues using Troubleshoot Mode to check if one of the add-ons is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
- Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems
- Troubleshoot issues with plugins like Flash or Java to fix common Firefox problems
If it does work in Safe-mode then disable all extensions and then try to find which is causing it by enabling one at a time until the problem reappears.
- Use "Disable all add-ons" on the Safe mode start window to disable all extensions.
- Close and restart Firefox after each change via "File > Exit" (Mac: "Firefox > Quit"; Linux: "File > Quit")
I too am having problems when using mouse each time i move the cursor there is a long delay before it actuates to next item. Any solution for this? dustime8
I have it regularly; i have it in safe mode; its still happens if I restart Firefox; it disappears if I restarts the PC, - but will eventually return. Its not simply restricted to opening an image in a page for example, it happens if Im uploading a file; changing pages; anything that requires the exchange of data with the web.
Windows 6 64 bit system, 12 Gb memory, 32 bit Firefox. I will try 64 bit Nakamora and update
Modificadas por banehawi el