Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Buscar en Ayuda

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Este tema ha sido archivado. Haz una nueva pregunta si necesitas ayuda.
Archivado

Pop Up Window Blank

Othello

When I am on a site and click on a survey or question that should be displayed in a pop up window the window appears with nothing in it. I can also click on anything that should be displayed and when the pop up window appears it is blank nothing in it.

When I am on a site and click on a survey or question that should be displayed in a pop up window the window appears with nothing in it. I can also click on anything that should be displayed and when the pop up window appears it is blank nothing in it.

Todas las respuestas (1)

Do you have that problem when running in the Firefox SafeMode?
http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Safe+Mode
Don't select anything right now, just use "Continue in SafeMode."

If not, see this:
http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/troubleshooting+extensions+and+theme...