Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

I downloaded FF4 and now can't open any pop-ups from any sites.

djc123

When I click on a link, the little pop-up blocker appears. If I hold "control" and click the link, it opens up a new blank tab. I've turned off both the "block pop-up windows" in the Options tab and Adblock Plus but that hasn't done anything.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

When I click on a link, the little pop-up blocker appears. If I hold "control" and click the link, it opens up a new blank tab. I've turned off both the "block pop-up windows" in the Options tab and Adblock Plus but that hasn't done anything. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (2)

What does the little popup blocker look like? Firefox usually displays an infobar below the address/location bar with an Options button. If you are seeing something else, perhaps it is a feature of another add-on? I would especially check any toolbars installed by your antivirus or other security software.

It's the little red circle with a line through it. I think it's the Adbllocker one but I deactivated that. I haven't seen the infobar for anything since I downloaded ff4.

Thanks for the quick reply.