Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Buscar en Ayuda

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Este tema ha sido archivado. Haz una nueva pregunta si necesitas ayuda.
Archivado

lost bookmarks with upgrade to 3.5.10

AnonymousUser

I have tried all the steps in the "Lost Bookmarks" support section but they did not help. All I did was upgrade to firefox 3.5.10 and I lost my bookmarks as well as all the history. The upgrade just asked for restart. (OS- Windows Vista)

I have tried all the steps in the "Lost Bookmarks" support section but they did not help. All I did was upgrade to firefox 3.5.10 and I lost my bookmarks as well as all the history. The upgrade just asked for restart. (OS- Windows Vista)

Todas las respuestas (2)