Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Buscar en Ayuda

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Este tema ha sido archivado. Haz una nueva pregunta si necesitas ayuda.
Archivado

Notifications on Samsung S24

Jose Antonio Vilchez Membrilla

Hello,

I amhave just download the application for my Samsung S24 (android). The app works fine but I don't get notifications when I have a new message. They only appears when I open the app. Which can be the problem? Any specific settings for showing notifications?

Hello, I amhave just download the application for my Samsung S24 (android). The app works fine but I don't get notifications when I have a new message. They only appears when I open the app. Which can be the problem? Any specific settings for showing notifications?

Todas las respuestas (1)

Hola Revise en la configuración de la app Firefox - Bateria en los ajustes del Android si el Firefox puede funcionar en segundo plan. Saludos