Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Buscar en Ayuda

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Este tema ha sido archivado. Haz una nueva pregunta si necesitas ayuda.
Archivado

I am Apple gift card

mazcomerford

I am trying to redeem an Apple gift card and when I enter the pin code I'm told it's already been redeemed, which it hasn't.

I am trying to redeem an Apple gift card and when I enter the pin code I'm told it's already been redeemed, which it hasn't.

Todas las respuestas (2)

Hi

This does not sound like an issue with Firefox but is something that the Apple support team should be able to help you with.

Hopefully you did not become a victim of a gift card scam where thieves steal stacks of gift cards from a store and and carefully get the information off of them and then go back to stores to put them back on racks. So when the card gets loaded up in store, the thieves when they find out it is loaded can then take the money off card before use.

Is It Even Possible to Avoid the Gift Card Scam? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8-pzToSRSw