Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Buscar en Ayuda

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Este tema ha sido archivado. Haz una nueva pregunta si necesitas ayuda.
Archivado

Hyperlinks from outlook not working in Firefox 92.0

Billy

When I click on a hyperlink in Outlook email Outlook is all of a sudden throwing an error message "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator."

Any ideas please? If I copy and paste the address into a browser it works.

Thank you

When I click on a hyperlink in Outlook email Outlook is all of a sudden throwing an error message "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator." Any ideas please? If I copy and paste the address into a browser it works. Thank you

Todas las respuestas (1)

You should also try asking here: https://support.microsoft.com

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/forum/windows_10


The user account you were using, is it a normal user or an administrator?