Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Buscar en Ayuda

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Este tema ha sido archivado. Haz una nueva pregunta si necesitas ayuda.
Archivado

Why won't video's from Travelchannel.com work while using firefox?

PANess

Youtube videos seem fine, discovery channel videos seem fine.....but, when I try to play video on travelchannel.com no sound or video....I have no idea why...(video works fine using chrome so, its not the site having errors) could it be unsupported plugins?

thanks for any info/help
Youtube videos seem fine, discovery channel videos seem fine.....but, when I try to play video on travelchannel.com no sound or video....I have no idea why...(video works fine using chrome so, its not the site having errors) could it be unsupported plugins? thanks for any info/help

Todas las respuestas (1)

It looks like a site problem. I know my systen will play the clip. I also have download managers, but they don't show a clip is there. Contact their support.