Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Buscar en Ayuda

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Este tema ha sido archivado. Haz una nueva pregunta si necesitas ayuda.
Archivado

How to I fix error #2038?

Parasitica

When I try to upload a photo, this error pops up. To begin with I followed the instructions 1-3 on this site http://help.axletreemedia.com/templates/System/details.asp?id=31606&PG=resources&CID=34053. After updating Firefox and the Flash plugin, I still wasn't able to upload the photo. I went through with number 4, but as soon as the Flash plugin was disabled, it wouldn't let me even select a photo to upload.

When I try to upload a photo, this error pops up. To begin with I followed the instructions 1-3 on this site http://help.axletreemedia.com/templates/System/details.asp?id=31606&PG=resources&CID=34053. After updating Firefox and the Flash plugin, I still wasn't able to upload the photo. I went through with number 4, but as soon as the Flash plugin was disabled, it wouldn't let me even select a photo to upload.
Capturas de pantalla adjuntas

Todas las respuestas (1)

Make sure you don't have a proxy that is refusing connections. It could also be a firewall or virus checker (eg mcafee) that is refusing to allow Adobe flash to connect. If it was a large picture that you were wanting to upload, you may want to check and make sure that Adobe has access to enough space on your computer. Check this website out. http://support.adobe.com/devsup/devsup.nsf/docs/53819.html