My MacBook hard drive (HDD) died. Now I have new HDD. Now my old hard drive is like external HDD. And I'm trying save all files from old HDD to my new HDD. How can I import bookmarks into my new hard drive? Where can I find my old bookmarks on my old HDD?
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
On Mac you can find the Firefox Profile Folder here:
- /Users/<user>/Library/Application Support/Firefox/Profiles/<profile>/
I'm not sure if this is a hidden folder with the drive connected as slave.
In Mac OS X v10.7, the $HOME/Library folder is a hidden folder.
Open Finder and use one of these:
- Go > Go To Folder (Shift-Command-G) and in the dialog type: ~/Library
- Open the "Go" menu and hold down the Option key to make the Library appear
Thank you for help. Now I have another question - how can i see hidden folder?
You can read that in the second part of my above post.
- http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/909/cpsid_90947.html Access hidden user library files
I found /Users/<user>/Library/Application Support/Firefox/Profiles/<profile>/ . There are a lot of files, witch of them will be bookmarks?
Sorry, thank you sooooo much! Everything is ok =))))
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: We’re going through some system changes, that may have slowed responses to your questions. If you had asked a question in the last couple of months, please re-post it and the community will help you as soon as we can. If you’ve registered after February 7th, please register again, the accounts on the previous site were not migrated to this temporary site. If you joined us before February 7, please reset your password if you have trouble logging into this temporary site.